Youth Blue Ridge Sherpa Pullover
- Youth Sizing. Please see chart below.
Southern Marsh's Piedmont Range Sherpa Pullover can be worn day or night, and feels as comfortable on the body as a plush blanket. Sherpa pile fleece, designed to have all the great benefits of wool, naturally regulates temperature, insulates, and has a soothing, ultra-soft and airy feel. The fabric is knitted together from two different fiber colors, the shorter fiber is bright, the longer fibers are neutral. This gives the garment a muted under glow. A perfect piece for someone looking to mix up the basics around a campfire with friends.
- Authentic Blue Ridge Sherpa Pullover from Southern Marsh™
- Temperature Regulating Knit Fabrication
- Built for the South
- 100% Polyester 100% Nylon Accents
- Zipper Pocket
- Limited Edition Southern Marsh Patch
- Machine Washable (On Cold with like Colors)
- Tumble Dry Low
- **Orders Before 4PM EST Ship Same Day via USPS Priority Mail**
SIZE SMALL MEDIUM LARGE NECK 13.5-14 14.5-15 15.5-16 CHEST 25-27 27-29 29-31 HEIGHT 45-54 54-57 57-60 SLEEVE 23-24 25-27 28-29 YOUTH SIZE 6-8 8-10 10-12
SHIPPING METHODS: The day an order ships counts as day "0". The days provided represent the days provided by the USPS. They represent the normal amount of time the mail carrier takes to deliver an item once it has shipped.
Return Slips can be found on the back of your invoice. To print off a new form, please click on the PDF link below. This link contains shipping directions and other information required for returns. For our 2019 HOLIDAY POLICY, please see bottom of the page.
(Click above link to print)
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
- FINAL SALE items are not eligible for a return exchange or store credit. They are yours to keep. Final Sale items are marked FINAL SALE in the product title.
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, and in the original condition.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees if they wish to return an item from an order.
- Returns will not be processed without meeting all criteria listed on RA form.
- Returns will not be processed without proof of delivery to our facility. Please keep a copy of the mail issued tracking number for your return label until your return is processed in your personal files.
DEFECTIVE / MISSING ITEMS:
Sherpa Pullover (SPO) must be notified of defective items prior to the return of such items and within 12 days of the mail delivery date. Notifications must be in the form of email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the defect and the need of a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide a clear photo and the items must be unworn and unwashed. Any defective, worn, or used items received by our Return Department without prior approval will not be processed. No exceptions will be made.
For incorrectly shipped items, please email email@example.com identifying the incorrectly shipped item and the item you did not receive.
2019 HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY: Begins November 18th, 2019. Customers who order on or after November 18th will be able to return items up till January 15th for a refund (final sale are not returnable or exchangeable). All orders received after January 15th will be subjected to our regular deadlines below. No exceptions will be made on packages received by our staff after the 15th.