SHIPPING METHODS: The day an order ships counts as day "0". The days provided represent the days provided by the USPS. They represent the normal amount of time the mail carrier takes to deliver an item once it has shipped.
Women's Frosty Tipped Stadium Vest
- 100% Sherpa Pile Polyester Fabric
- Full Length Zip Contrasting Collar
- Contrasting stitching
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low
Return Slips can be found on the back of your invoice. To print off a new form, please click on the PDF link below. This link contains shipping directions and other information required for returns. For our 2021 HOLIDAY POLICY, please see bottom of the page.
(Click above link to print)
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
- FINAL SALE items are not eligible for a return exchange or store credit. They are yours to keep. Final Sale items are marked FINAL SALE in the product title.
- Orders that are cancelled prior to shipment are subject to a 1.5% transaction fee assessed at the time of cancellation.
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, and in the original condition.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees if they wish to return an item from an order. For the most cost efficient option, we recommend USPS First Class or 2-3 Day Priority Mail (Not Priority Express) but we also accept UPS and Fedex so customers are welcome to use whichever is most convenient.
- Returns will not be processed without meeting all criteria listed on RA form.
- Returns will not be processed without proof of delivery to our facility. Please keep a copy of the mail issued tracking number for your return label until your return is processed in your personal files.
DEFECTIVE / MISSING ITEMS:
Sherpa Pullover must be notified of defective items prior to the return of such items and within 12 days of the mail delivery date. Notifications must be in the form of email to email@example.com identifying the defect and the need of a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide a clear photo and the items must be unworn and unwashed. Any defective, worn, or used items received by our Return Department without prior approval will not be processed. No exceptions will be made.
For incorrectly shipped items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the incorrectly shipped item and the item you did not receive.
2021 HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY: Begins October 26, 2021. Customers who order on or after October 26th will be able to return items up till January 10th for a refund (final sale are not returnable or exchangeable). All orders received after January 10th will be subjected to our regular deadlines above. No exceptions will be made on packages received by our staff after the 10th.