SHIPPING METHODS: The day an order ships counts as day "0". The days provided represent the days provided by the USPS. They represent the normal amount of time the mail carrier takes to deliver an item once it has shipped.
The Victoria Sherpa Pullover Jacket
Orders placed before 4pm ET ship same day.
All Final Run Sale Purchases are Final Sale.
You found the international home for Sherpa pullovers, and now you've found our favorite Sherpa pullover of them all - and that's saying something! Outerwear and all-things-cozy specialists Nordic Fleece set out on a mission. Their goal? Simple. They wanted to see if they could make the softest Sherpa pullover the world had ever seen. Ladies and gentlemen, consider that mission accomplished.
The Victoria Sherpa Pullover Jacket is soft, durable, and actually sized to fit a woman! It comes in a variety of colors that complement all of your Fall and Winter bottoms (like fleece-lined leggings, hint hint!). For our money, this is the best Sherpa Pullover on the market, and it isn't particularly close (even though we love them all!). Here are a few of the juicy details:
- 100% Faux Fur Polyester (Sherpa Softness!)
- Quarter Zip
- Leather Tab Pull Zipper
- Elastic-Banded Cuffs
- Contrast Interior Collar
- Fitted for Women's Sizing
This is a unisex pullover. For women we recommend ordering your normal size. Men, for a looser fit, we recommend sizing up.
Examples of real people:
- Maddy: (Athletic and curvy) 156 lbs, 5'7", 6-8 pant | Would wear large for a looser fit
- Tara: (tall and lean): 145 lbs, 5'9", 4-6 pant | Would wear a Medium for a looser fit
- Lilly: (shorter and petite): 129 lbs, 5'5", 2-4 pant | Would wear a Small for a loose fit
- Matt: (tall and lean): 180 lbs, 6'2" , 32" waist | Would wear a large
- Steve: (tall and more muscular): 220 lbs, 6'2", 36" waist | Would wear an XL (fitted) or an XXL for a looser fit.
PLEASE REVIEW: IMPORTANT:
Return Slips can be found on the back of your invoice. To print off a new form, please click on the PDF link below. This link contains shipping directions and other information required for returns. For our 2020 HOLIDAY POLICY, please see bottom of the page.
(Click above link to print)
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
- FINAL SALE items are not eligible for a return exchange or store credit. They are yours to keep. Final Sale items are marked FINAL SALE in the product title.
- Orders that are cancelled prior to shipment are subject to a 1.5% transaction fee assessed at the time of cancellation.
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, and in the original condition.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees if they wish to return an item from an order. For the most cost efficient option, we recommend USPS First Class or 2-3 Day Priority Mail (Not Priority Express) but we also accept UPS and Fedex so customers are welcome to use whichever is most convenient.
- Returns will not be processed without meeting all criteria listed on RA form.
- Returns will not be processed without proof of delivery to our facility. Please keep a copy of the mail issued tracking number for your return label until your return is processed in your personal files.
DEFECTIVE / MISSING ITEMS:
Sherpa Pullover must be notified of defective items prior to the return of such items and within 12 days of the mail delivery date. Notifications must be in the form of email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the defect and the need of a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide a clear photo and the items must be unworn and unwashed. Any defective, worn, or used items received by our Return Department without prior approval will not be processed. No exceptions will be made.
For incorrectly shipped items, please email email@example.com identifying the incorrectly shipped item and the item you did not receive.
2020 HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY: Begins October 26, 2020. Customers who order on or after October 26th will be able to return items up till January 10th for a refund (final sale are not returnable or exchangeable). All orders received after January 10th will be subjected to our regular deadlines above. No exceptions will be made on packages received by our staff after the 10th.
Super warm, love the color, will be buying more in alternative colors soon!
I gave it 3 stars because it does keep me warm. I purchased a medium (my normal size) I’m 5’7” wearing a size 8 and didn’t want a “looser” fit. I’m not sure if I was sent the wrong style (there was no tag attached to the jacket) or if it was sewn incorrectly, but it is not flattering. It isn’t even close to the shape of the jacket in the picture. I won’t wear it out in public, it’s way too big. It feels like I’m wearing an oversized bag. Very square shaped. But it was a final sale, so I’m stuck with it. I also feel the material doesn’t match the price tag, even on sale. If it is in fact the correct style, a small or possibly an extra small would have been the right fit. If you’re unsure of your size, don’t buy it unless you can exchange it if necessary. I won’t be buying another.
It's beautiful, comfy and looks super cute. Was perfect for a recent ski weekend in Big Bear, CA. My only regret is that wish I would have gotten it earlier in the season
Love the feel and warmth. Low heat for drying then I line dry. No shrinkage! Get stopped and asked about softness and warm for Pacific Northwest weather! Definitely would buy again
I love my pullover. Would definitely consider another one later. They are very soft and warm. Great Quality.